Room Candy

January 06, 2014

BLUE MONDAY? Find your smile - maker!

According to lots of pseudoscientists today ( January 6 ) is BLUE MONDAY. The most depressing day of the year. And... it came early this year  as it is generally gloom and doom day at the end of January! Oh Hurrah!  Anyways... I'm a fairly positive outlook person but this got me thinking.

What makes me smile? ....quick appropriate answer is lots of stuff...
my kids/husband/family...my friends...my dogs...a nice glass of Kim Crawford - Sauv Blanc/ poolside/served by nice young pool boy 
... oops  I digress ( but smiling!)

The other things that make me smile right now are, in reality ...not gunna lie
...a little more superficial.

Here's some of my pick-me-up smile makers in no particular order :

   
www.roomcandy101.blogspot.com

White cottage...ahhh                                                    


www.roomcandy101.blogspot.com
                                                       DesignSeeds
This is just a happy place....


Bahaha!

                                                    styleathome.com

WHITE is RIGHT!


www.roomcandy101.blogspot.com
                                                 KimCrawfordWines

What is not to like about this brand? Love their marketing & web photos! ( and wine!)


www.roomcandy101.blogspot.com
                                         BuildDirect.com

In 2014 UPCYCLE something!!


www.roomcandy101.blogspot.com
                                                      LindaHoltInteriors

Pillows? ...never too many!

www.roomcandy101.blogspot.com

I have this sofa on my desktop...and yep smile every time I see it!

Happy New Year Friends. Find something to put a silly smile on your face...and OFTEN!

Cheers!
~ Tracey




No comments:

Post a Comment